Monday, December 15, 2014

Lovin' the beach

This morning was heavenly, I hopped in the pool in front off bungalow and rented a bike I met a lot of Indonesian, Balinese people playing guitar. Poking around each corner to see what I could find. I really love biking,  I think I've done it in every country I have ever visited and I'll continue to do so :)

I could post a million pictures and it would just go on and on. There is peace a serine taste in the ocean breeze that one would only dream of. 
The heat gives you a sense of warmth that only people of cold countries could only imagine in their dreams. The humidity isn't that bad here and with a bottle of sunscreen you are good to go. 
I biked from one side of the island to another, learning where is best to catch the sunset and how long it would take me. It looks like I'll be biking around this island everyday. 
I could live here forever with warm comforting sand in between my toes but eventually my thirst for adventure would get to me. Why is it that even sitting on the beach a place I would call paradise I still dream of far away lands? 

I guess this is the life style that I was born to live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment