Friday, July 31, 2015

Barcelona Day 1

Oh yeah! The land of tapas, sangria, beaches, paella, omelettes and over sized buildings.

Our first day we walked and just walked...
The flight over from Brussels to Barcelona was a quick one!
This was just around the corner from our place, it seemed almost like an introduction to Barcelona.

The harbour is a nice hubbub for all. 
Seriously it is tough to do much else than relax. 
The infamous gate...does that mean I can check off Barcelona, Berlin and Paris...are there more of these? 
The familia! Even though it was raining we made it. :) day one 'check' now this was the most exhausted I have felt in a long time.  

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of Barcelona. As with many other European destinations, I would love to put this on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! It is a wonderful destination. I think every place is on my bucket list.

      Delete