Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Paris (Reunions are beautiful)

I arrived in Paris and like people have told me this was a beautiful city. As I came in from Antwerp the rain ceased and it was shown to me that summer was very much here.

I took the flixbus which I am sure is some sort of low cost bus but what the hey, it was only 19€. I'll let this one slide, the bus was stuck in traffic for an hour which made my ride a three hour ride to a nice elongated four. >.< 

My time here was a short one since I had decided to go back to Denmark and get lost in a musical dream.  
First stop was a quick wander around to find a metro stop with a slight hangover from the previous evening. I was able to grab an espresso and soak in the Parisian atmosphere. 

I was luckily enough to stay with my friend Sam who I met in Tokyo. It was a lovely rekindle of a place we both love. 

Cooking again :)
As we all know the main attraction is the effort tower so that was my evenings stop. BUT...there was more to Paris! My dear friend Lily (my oldest friend, what is it 24 years I have known?) was here! 

There are a serious plethora of places to see here in Paris but I didn't have enough time nor money. So this trip is gonna be able walking around taking in what I can without cueing for anything :P it's alright I might be back in the near future, although I would like to see more of France. Everyone says the south is amazing! 

The Notre Dame!
People just sit out front and drink :)
The oldest hospital in Paris. 
Ahh sunset in Paris. 
Hey look what I found the Wanderlust bar! 
After some more wonderful goodbyes it is time to be en route to more heartwarming reunions! 

Thank you to everyone who made my Paris trip amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment