Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Layover in Vancouver and arrival in Edmonton

I went to the check in desk and Air Canada told me that London immigration didn't buy my connecting flight. I should have figured that they would do something like this. So I asked them about buying flights but West Jet won this war. As I was going to security I broke my head phones...lame. I am not having the best of luck.

I met a nice injury lawyer on the plane and kept me company with all sorts of interesting topics, next thing we knew we had arrived in Edmonton.

Snow on the ground -20C oh man is it cold. It sure makes me sad....it is very nostalgic to be back.

I have seen two of my very good friends, picked up at the airport and a big warm couch I can sleep on.
<3 you friends out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment