Thursday, February 17, 2011

Return Home

Note: This post was re-written at a much later date**
When I arrived home after putzin' around in Vancouver airport fighting the cold upon my arrive, it was no surprise that I had to face the common thing we all have to face after traveling. Culture shock. Now as we all know it this is something we face when we arrive to a foreign country. In this particular case I call this post vacation blues...or depression, whatever you think suits your situation best. 

PVD is pretty self explanatory in the end it affects everyone differently, like drugs. So this particular post was erased since I didn't believe that it provided enough evidence of what I truly went through since I had written it about a week after my return. During this beginning of suffering PVD I noticed many of mentionable things that was very much like making a check mark next to that small revelation that I had made whist traveling. Which btw is a great accomplishment since it does very much reinstate and establish that you gained something from the voyage. Whatever that may have been for you or I.

Now I know that I had to reattach my roots before I take off again.

1 comment: