Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Castle in the Sky

Currently I have been wracking my brain to figure out how to accomplish this dream that I has found me. Most of all quiet down the fear within me so that I can push forward and reach this castle in the sky.

A lot of the time I sit back in my seat and I am overcome with a sense of certainty that I have been walking this unknown path to find out that this is my destiny. This is what I wanted out of life. It was never to chase money, love or work towards a pre-ordained design of what a 'perfect' life needs to be.

The past makes the present and most of all sets the intent for the future. I am going to finish this crowd funding project to travel around the world and help as many people I can along the way.

Do all the good you can.
By all the means you can.
In all the ways you can.
In all the places that you can.
At all the times that you can.
To all the people you can.
As long as you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment