Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Return to Tokyo, Japan

You might be tired of reading this post again and again but here landed at Narita airport for the 5th time. Though I am fairly sure that this will be my last. 


Either way, I am always really excited to fly back in to Japan from wherever I am coming from. This was the only time where immigration was honestly cold and threatening. There is a possibility that I was a bit more apprehensive while standing at the gate. Seriously, come on! I've been here this many times and this is the time you decide to grill me about every detail I've written on my card? 

Anyways I wanted to try my hand at the airport limousine which is suppose to get you to Shinjuku station in 90 minutes which I found impressive. Or I have been miscalculating the distance this whole time, well it was ¥3100 for a ticket (¥2000 if you're under 25). Off to the trains, looks like I'm just in time to pop on the last rapid train out and hopefully still have time to transfer to the correct local line. 
I was quite pleased to find that my pasmo still works, actually I don't see any reason why not. After a delay on the Narita line towards Tokyo we were metropolitan bound again :)


Here I am again awaiting for the upcoming days where I can revisit all my favourite places and most of all catch up with my friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment