Sunday, July 19, 2015

The Uncertain ride From Paris to Essen

Alright, my bad I should really do more research when booking uber cheap transport. 

I booked a bus with Flixbus again because it was only 25€ and I'm starting to really regret it. 

When I was on the bus to Paris the wifi didn't work but that was okay since I had a tv show to watch. Next thing I knew I was an hour late due to traffic...

Now today I am riding the bus from Paris, we stopped in a random parkade several times and I became more and more confused. It was just that they didn't pick anyone up, or get gas or have a shop that we could pop into and grab something. I didn't know if anyone on the bus is even going to Essen. 

The bus driver didn't even check my ticket and had a little kid do the passenger count. The wifi doesn't even exist on this bus but I was ready for that this time. 

There are no announcements whatsoever so i don't know if we'll ever get a break to buy food or water. I'm starting to feel like I have picked the wrong company to get me to where I need to go. I question the direction we were going. 

Last time I checked we were headed to the Netherlands? 
Why does the bus driver get to smoke on the bus? 
Oh and why is the clock upside down?
So it's 17:22....oh wait no it's not. The actual time is 14:35 wtf? I guess I won't be online for anything today. 

Seriously that clock thing is messing with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment