Thursday, July 23, 2015

Iserlohn, Germany

After I arrived at Essen I was greeted with sunshine and a lively station. It was super easy for me to buy a ticket at the DB train and had more than enough time to hop in the macdonalds wifi to inform my dear friend Ben that I was arriving. 

Finally, I made it to iserlohn to visit him. It really was over due since I had made mention to of my journey to Europe back in October last year. 

It was time to drink a couple hours into my arrival, a serious long over due reunion. A round at the bar was only 5€ I was so surprised and super thankful that I was back in Germany. Paris was so very expensive. 

The following Monday I rode the DB train all the way to Düsseldorf airport. I was able to buy a day pass for two people for 52€ (for all of Germany which really adds up and pays itself off very quickly) since each train ride was about 20€...9 trains in total, you can do the math. 

Since Ben was kind enough to let us crash in his two bedroom apartment whilst we gathered ourselves to head out  to the Ghent music festival we had some time to enjoy the little city of iserlohn. 

It's time to go again :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment