Friday, July 24, 2015

The Ghent Festival

The whole city of Ghent in the centre of the city has a music festival. This alternative canal filled town just celebrates for 10 days every year.
When I heard about it I really thought to myself that I should really attend. So I did just that. From July 19-29 they had their celebrations. 
There were stages all over the place, we really could have used a map. 
We met some nice people from holland under a bridge who gave us a beer and chatted with me about Edmonton. Who would have known that he would have been to the biggest mall >.< 
We got totally drenched in the rain but we still were able to meet more people trying to avoid the rain. This picture was taken by one of the French guys that were married to Belgian woman.

Last but not least I was able to even meet up with monika! As you may have known I met her again in Poland after Japan. Lucky me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment