Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Antwerp to Bruges

This little town was really recommended to me (us) over and over again. Maybe I heard it a little more than he did but either way since we bought 10 train tickets for 70€ you mind as well use it up.
We were able to get on a train and off a train as long as we wrote down the destination. The 10 trip ticket is only for outer city train and is valid for 1 year from purchase date. I feel like we got our monies worth. :) I actually didn't check all the prices of the trains we rode around in but either way I would recommend it's a steal I'm sure. 
So after about 90mins on the train we were there. It's a little city with water, like a ringed river all the way around it. 
The shopping centre provides you with touristic local food (an abundance of it) here we ate some Belgian 'waffles' lol 
Oh yes and expensive chocolates! There were so many of them! 

Next stop Madrid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment