Friday, November 19, 2010

Leaving Ban Lung

So we started off the day at 8:30am at our guest house, our tour guides picked us up on their moto bikes.
We ate a large American breakfast and off we went.

We hit up the Cha Ung Waterfall, Kachanh Waterfall and the Katieng Waterfall....then it was lunch time.
After lunch we headed off to the famous lake in Ban Lung the Yeak Loam Lake. The lake here was just pristine, the water was an aqua colour and it was room temperature water.  The panorama videos will be proof of that.

When I had placed my feet in the water whist I was reading my book I realized something was tickling my feet. It was tiny shrimps! 

From there we spent some time lounging, swimming, reading and socializing with the other foreigners that were there also. 

At 4:45pm we were off to the reclining Buddha to see the sunset and the province of Ratanakiri, Cambodia. This by far has been the most spectacular view point we have hit during our travels. 








Today we are preparing, packing and relaxing before we get on a bus at 6:30am a 12 hour bus ride to Siep Reap to see Ankor Wat.  (I believe we counted this will be our 17th or 18th bus ride.)

No comments:

Post a Comment