Monday, November 22, 2010

Ankor Wat and some

Yesterday we headed down to the Siem Reap night market, bought stuff, got hassled and we haggled for bargains.

While we waited for the market to open, we got a fish massage. The is where the fish eat your dead skin off your feet. (This feeling is very strange) So for $3 and a free beer we got to put our feet in a vat of fish.

Today we woke up at 4:30am to get a tuk-tuk to Ankor Wat to see the sunrise. I couldn't believe how many people there were. We saw so many temples today:

1. Ankor Wat
2. Ankor Thom
3. Bayon
4. Phnom Bakheng
5. Thomnanom
6. Chau Say Tevoda
7.Ta Prohm

I am temple'd out. During our time temple hopping I bought a mango, it was the crunchiest mango I have ever eaten. It wasn't sweet nor was it sour, it just had a very interesting texture.
Fish Massage




Sunrise at Ankor Wat





Batman tuk-tuk

Crunchiest mango ever!!

I <3 trees.

 
I don't know how some people can buy a one week pass, that is a lot of temples to see. Mind you there are that many to keep you entertained. Tomorrow night we head on a night bus to Sihanoukville.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment