Tuesday, April 28, 2015

One piece cafe in Taipei

I haven't been treating myself to a lot of coffee recently that wasn't from a conbini. I googled the nearest places to me and BAM, I find the smallest little cafe that is all One Piece themed. I'm not an avid watcher of the show but I have seen enough to appreciate it. 

Also living in Japan really boosts your knowledge of popular anime and manga. 

When I arrived there was a small party, so I had to wait but there is more than enough stuff to look at :) 

I was seated in the cozy corner with lots of puzzles and figurines. 
The bar was covered with figures and nick knacks, almost no room for anything else. I was just thinking of how much time that I would need to collect this much stuff. 
The soft jazz played in the background making a very soft reading ambiance. Instead of blasting j-pop or the one piece sound track as they might do in a Japanese/korean style themed cafe. 
Oh and did I forget that they have all the manga. I don't need to mention a nice collection of other books as well. 


A cute little place just around the corner. 
I didn't end up staying for a coffee because the party had the guy running around. He seemed super busy but I will def try to go back another day. Maybe if you're in the area you can stop by. 

It is literally around the corner of 
liuzhangli station. 

No comments:

Post a Comment