Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hodate -> Onuma -> Sapporo

From Hakodate there aren't many trains that take you to Sapporo so next stop was Onuma.

In Onuma there wasn't anything happening the man manning the station quickly said that there is a convince store and nothing else and we were welcome to hang about near the old school indoor boiler. 

I asked to borrow some umbrellas to explore the rainy city. Quickly a wild dinosaur appeared, if you know me this already makes me a happy girl. Time to climb it :) then we crossed the train tacks to take a peak at the lake that resided in this little town. An hour later it was finally time to board the train again. I like Onuma, the smell of bonfire nestled perfectly with gentle rainfall and open spaces reminded me of home. 
Seriously who just leaves a dinosaur alone in the rain all by himself?
Bare branch trees dripping in foggy rain in the brisk weather. I have stated time and time again that I love rain, it always makes me feel like everything negative is being washed away.     

No comments:

Post a Comment