Monday, April 6, 2015

Noboribetsu ninja town (date jidaimura)


Finally, going today. Just over 2 hours I'll have made it here after thinking about how it will be when we arrive at this historical amusement site.


We climbed over a hill and through bushes to arrive at the parceling lot because we got off one stop too late. This was a refreshing but usual event for me and when we came up on the parking lot I was overcome with a new feeling of accomplishment. 

Though ¥2900 to enter and see the buildings weren't overly worth it. The shows and fun houses were fun but everything else was cash on delivery. The food, throwing ninja stars, blow darts, dress up and of course the food. 

The ninja show was short but I thoroughly enjoyed it. We were surrounded by a tour bus full of people from Hong Kong. Maybe this and bokans  at the dress up shop really made me home sick. 

During the walk through I visited the Ninja maze, the haunted house and the monster museum. I jumped around and made a mini video :) 
Time to head back to Sapporo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment