Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Leaving Haad Thian

Our (hornbill) Prehistoric friend.

I am taller than the door!!!!
This magical place held some special energy that gave me the time to grow and relax in peace. I found the perfect place to read my book (in the whole world).

I met some of the best people on Earth here (I wish I could shrink down Poncho and Eva and put them in my pocket and keep them forever) I need to work on that shrink ray.

I would love to come back and spend some time here when I feel the need to re ground myself. After our last night out and saying our good-byes to our new found friends I find myself sad to be leaving this whimsical place. However, I am ready to move onto my next adventure.

My reading spot. <3



I feel like I have been traveling for a long time now and I cannot wait to see my mom in Hong Kong.

This place is like a piece of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment