Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Life on Koh Samet 2.0

Sunday: ***warning this part of the blog has nothing to do with traveling*** Today was almost a write off...but instead I pulled out an old zombie story that I was going to turn into a comic strip. Tried to work on it, mentally ripped it up and placed it back in the depths of where it came from. Insomnia powered stories are very poorly written. The idea is still good though.

So instead I took a look at the old comic that I did finish writing, yes that is right kids I wrote in cliff note form a story with a start, middle and end. Even has a twist for all those readers out there who don't like the plain and boring.

 I hope I am motivated enough to finish a chapter 1. Since my CS5 updated itself it is telling me that it is going to expire in 30 days. *shakes fist violently* I think I am going to revert back to CS4 when I have the time and energy to reinstall it. pfft.


Monday: Vong Duen Beach, trek south towards the peninsula of the island. The beach is much bigger than ours. There are just so many beaches on this island I don't think I can walk to them all, I would need to learn how to ride a bike to get to them all.


All finished.
Today I shall be getting part 2 of the tattoo done. Woot sun-compass. Tomorrow Karrie shall be getting her ink done and then sooner than later I am celebrating yet another birthday away from Canada. A week after my birthday I'll be Hong Kong, enjoying home cooked meals by my mom and celebrating the Chinese New Year.

Tuesday:  I am feeling more anxious than usual about getting a move on. I know that the day after tomorrow is my birthday, then I have a 2 week count down until I fly out to London. I can't believe yesterday I forgot for a millisecond since I was so wrapped up in the comic and getting ink done. (here is the link to my art blog and commentary for the comic, Webcomic link)  Karrie will be in the chair soon, I can't wait to see her new ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment