Friday, January 28, 2011

My birthday on Koh Samet

It started off with breakfast, french toasta, fried eggs and toast. With an Irished up coffee or as the menu says 'I-rich coffee' it has more booze than I had expected. Thanks Karrie for the first birthday meal!

A couple coolers later it was time to get ready and head on out for dinner.

I got a nice spaghetti carbonara  and a blueberry shake.  Thanks Danielle for dinner!! So this part isn't all that exciting. Off to Ploy Bar for the fire show and cocktails. A huge tequila shot later I was feeling the buzz, dancing about on stage all drunk like. Worked off my drunk, then Karrie bought me a bucket that I finished myself...now I don't feel so hot.


Super giant shots of tequila


My birthday lantern that Karrie bought for me.
I tried to reflect on life while I was sitting about listening to the band Retrospect....instead I had my first burn doing flare bar-tending. I was so nervous but it was well worth it when I got my nerves back. It was the same feeling I got when i did my first burn with Poi. I hope that one day I can do a burn with a staff that is ultimate goal. I need to practice more....and get a staff.

I finally got to bed at about 6:30am it was nice to watch the sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment