Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Delay to Haad Yuan

We walked down the street to catch a tuk-truck to the pier, from the pier we transferred to a minibus that will take us to Haad Rinn. After the lunch break....we had to hunt down a long tail boat. Our friend Emily said this place was like paradise, away from the real world. We saw a sign that said 'Jungle Experience' so we decided to stay in Haad Rinn.


'THE JUNGLE EXPERIENCE'

This psy trance party, with Thai food...booze and mystery stuff. Again with the glow paint....Karrie and I drank a 26oz of Jagermister. I have never puked/heaved so hard in my life. I slept in a tuk-truck, tried to eat some fries then got real lost in the city next to Haad Rinn beach.

Why would you name two bungalows Oasis and name the restaurants next to these bungalows Bamboozled???

This was the first day I said, "I am not going to drink anymore"



Tomorrow we are going to get onto Haad Yuan, it is still on Koh Phangan, it will be nice to get out of the party area. My hangover doesn't like it. I need to clear my mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment