Friday, August 7, 2015

O~~Porto, Portugal

Arriving in Porto wasn't that bad, we took the train over and then the tram down. There was a miscommunication between our host and I. I got super frustrated with the guy but in the end but we found out where we were suppose to go. Strangely enough we found ourselves in some sort of share house...I don't know if they were working or students. 

Porto is a very pretty place, sadly I had a terrible experience. I lost my wallet here and ended up spending a part of my afternoon at the police station. They were kind enough to me and the people behind me that lost their belongings too. Unfortunately, this happens here a lot. The whole point of coming here was to get our Camino map.  
I guess even with the Camino map in my hand and no money in my pockets things weren't getting any easier. Even though we just thought it was going to be a long walk. 
Bye Bye Porto.

No comments:

Post a Comment