Thursday, August 6, 2015

Oh look it's Lisbon

Upon our arrival I was a little shocked that heat from Madrid was carried over to Portugal. 
From the airport we made our way to an airbnb place and settled in. The room was big but the people that were hosting was strange, I didn't really like it. There was just something off about them, then again I shouldn't complain because the lady in Barcelona was practically non- existent. Luckily the European couple was really nice, where were they from again? 

We walked down the small and tiny sidewalks, they really didn't accommodate pedestrians. Fighting off the beating rays from the sun there was much more that I wanted to know, what do they eat here? Strangely, who am I kidding I didn't do any research. I figured country number 30 would the winner. 
I loved the trams here although I didn't take a ride in them I watched the from the beaches around town. They're cute but they seem to only run in the center of the city. As I walked around and gazed upon my new surroundings I realized that this city is made with a lot of multi coloured building. 

We had a nice relaxing time just enjoying the weather.

Oh they really like their pastries. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment