Sunday, August 2, 2015

Mount Tibidabo!

Strangely as we sat on the bus heading upwards I was reminiscing in the Friends flashback of that episode where Joey teaches Ross how to use this story about backpacking across Europe to get a girl.


From the top there was a view that didn't really fit the amusement park that suddenly appeared after disembarking the bus, or should I say the amusement park doesn't flatter the view. 
Either way, I really enjoyed the escalation upon arrival, clear blue skies that did nothing but remind me that I was living life to the fullest and that adventure and new scenes were handed to me on a silver platter.  
Thinking back to the vast city of Barcelona I think to myself that I should have really taken in the view a little longer. The cathedral that resides at the top was very archaic and most of all is a reminder that people did use to hike up here before the creation of civil roads.

Park Guell - I would recommend buying a cheaper ticket online before arrival since the line up was so long. I didn't realize how popular he was! Either way it was a wonderful day out even though the amount of selfie sticks was a consistent battle to fight photo bombing people.

We finished the day on the beach! A lovely way to soak in the rays, although I felt like the sun was really beating down. I knew there was a lot more sun in the upcoming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment