Saturday, July 11, 2015

The Fan Based Project (Anime Convention in the Netherlands)

Today I went to an Anime Convention! It was the best choice I have made on this random journey of events. I met so many wonderful people, I didn't think I was going to make so many Dutch friends. I wouldn't have imagined that this place what filled to the tee of amazingly passionate individuals.

Giovanni invited me to his project (Like the FB page )I was wowed by the amount of wonderful people that he had there.
And sometimes you will run into the doctor. 
I was able to join a Manga drawing workshop, practice my Japanese, eat an Onigiri and drink a bubble tea.
And you are left guessing which game he is from...Diablo or WOW...nope keep guessing. 
Watch a cosplay contest and hang out in the butler cafe while playing operation whilst enjoying a chocolate chip vanilla muffin.
Or you run into a bunch of Candy Kids and you get a nice group picture. 
Who doesn't want to hug a pikachu.
I met some wonderful people at the New Asion they have a youtube channel and a website. They made videos about the Asian culture in the Netherlands! They are wonderful passionate people! I loved talking to Christine! (Thank you so much for the lovely talk, you are awesome.
Yes the girl from Mirror's Edge! 
I can't wait to see some of the photos that people took at the convention! I really met handfuls of amazing people!

I felt like there wasn't a better place to spend my last day in the Netherlands, since everyone there was all instantly feeling a bond due to a splendid common interest. I was able to make so many wonderful friends and gave me the extra push to write this blog post. For this I tip my hat.

I'll be back to The Netherlands. Thanks for the wonderful time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment