Monday, August 22, 2016

Black Metal Sundays & The Infamous Chicken and Waffles Tour

As soon as we came back from Seattle we were all spent, the EMP museum really had given me a spin me right round.

So what is next?

Off to Wreck Beach to start the weekend off, what better way to ride the rays of sunshine through summer. Also, it can be pretty damn sexy on that beach sometimes.

BLACK METAL SUNDAYS
I kind of always felt like this could have been our Album Cover.
Adam: Drums  Jenny: Guitar Heather: Vocals
30 second groupie shot. 
Looking Snazzy in matching waste-cats. ^^ I mean waistcoats. 
I couldn't have done it better....well done team!

PART 2: CHICKEN AND WAFFLES

I had been informed of this chicken and waffles tour previous to the date but I couldn't fathom why it was happening other than it was a birthday celebration. Within that plan there was an impromptu Vampire Mystery that needed to be solved and escape to safely.  With 11 Minutes to spare we were able to leap through the bounds of time just long enough to enter the darkness of the SHAMEFUL TIKI. Where bowls of booze accompanied by lengthy straws dipped into our overly saturated flaming bowl of 'shame'. I am sure there was a stop for more food and drinks before entering the final bliss of a well deserved rest.







No comments:

Post a Comment