Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Gibsons - Sunshine Coast

I got on the ferry from Vancouver to Gibsons "Sunshine Coast" I never knew why they called it that, well I had an inkling but the longest coast in the world has some even more pristine spots. I think I might have been lucky enough to found a couple of them tucked away.
 As sad as the goodbyes were, I was super excited to visit with my friend Asia. It has been far too long since the last we hugged. Our reunion was amazing and I couldn't have imagined it to be anything short of ecstatic feels. I couldn't believe how long it has been since we last saw each other, even though it has been over a year we picked up where we left off. (Some of you might remember her from my Japan blogs :3 )
 Davis Bay, Gospel Rock and sushi for dinner. What a way to spend the day!
 Man, I don't know if you have ever heard of the bean bomb, it is a silly thing with Jelly Belly's making obscene flavors and it is just a pick of the draw. I hope you don't get canned dog food. We made videos of this en devour but I have yet to get permission to post this experiment.
 We watched Japanese TV shows, some anime, made natto, and even hit up the Friday Market here. It is filled with lovely people and a Japanese man that sells Melon Pan. Tabetai!






Being out here was kind of like being lost in time, I know why people wish to live on the coast. The peacefulness can really keep a person here and into a simple way of life. I can really appreciate that.
The sunsets here are just breath taking and I could imagine myself playing guitar to the arrival of dusk without a care in the world.

I was lucky enough to be able to head off with Asia into Vancouver, another ferry ride and into the city for some more fun and games.

No comments:

Post a Comment