Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Week 1 of Swing Summer in Vancouver

I got my own bathroom! 
Even got new kicks.
It has been a long while since I was in Vancouver, I think it was back in 2011 when I was passing through to music festivals and visiting Niagara Falls. Either way, it felt great to be back and most of all the reunions. [if you know me already, then you know how much I FREAKEN LOVE REUNIONS!] I kind of live for them.

A long haul of a ride from Calgary to Vancouver even though it was the express bus via Greyhound it still took about 12 hours. I was picked up at the station by Heather. Lots of hugs and loves, I even got homemade cookies which were quickly inhaled. I tried my best to get Heather to make more but was unsuccessful. Next time. -.- We did however hit the gym everyday for a week since I got a free 'friend' pass. :P
Our second day we did a session of rage yoga in a brewery and got to let out some serious F' Yeahs. 
Don't forget you still have to relax and play board games! 
Day 4: We lucked out and got to enjoy a sunny day and a Korean Festival. 
Day 5: We hit up the hot tub, sauna and pool since only Sundays are co-ed days at the gym. 
Day 6: Was the most epic walk I think I walked like 24kms in the city. 



First week of Swing Summer!
I guess I should add that drinking on a Tuesday in a graveyard isn't always a 'smart' decision. It sounds worse than it actually was. I swear. If you really want to know, feel free to ask me about it. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment