Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Seattle - Road Trip

Did you know that from Vancouver to Seattle it is only about a 3 hour drive + boarder crossing? If you know how big Canada is and how much driving can be done in a straight line you would be royally impressed by this short amount of time. It is hard to fathom when you are from a small country or are touched by many nearby boarders to other fab locations.


First stop is Popeyes I didn't realize it was such a thing...so much fried chicken. Apparently there is just a lot going on here in the fried chicken world that I was unaware of. Either way, it was good! 
So this picture has a story, did you know that marijuana is legal in Seattle? - Well because it is legalized it just sounds a lot scarier than it really was. We hyped it up a lot and I was fine :P

Heather was all down about the breweries and trying a variety of drinks. She knows her stuff. 
We went to a bar later in the day I don't recall the name but there were tonnes of bills on the walls. They asked if we wanted to draw and donate a dollar. This is what we came up with, too bad I can't remember the name of the place.
Day 15: Pike Market, 2 breweries, jello shots, a liquor store and a long wander home.
The following day was the real surprise. Heather was ranting and raving about this EMP museum [music + sci-fi+ pop culture] and then I went. This guitar/musical instrument sculpture just blew my mind. I don't want to spoil it with lots of photos so I'll just let you go there yourself. It is worth a day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment