Sunday, August 28, 2016

Week 4 of Swing Summer

I already feel super blessed with all the wonderful events I have had the chance of attending and being a part of this summer. I have been really feeling the energy and even when I come back home and get a little discourage from post vacation effects. (It was to be expected)

BUT... this vacation is far from over. 


The Stormcrow, what a neat place. A location where I can meet a cool cyber man. 
I wandered around Asian town and some shops around Vancouver to only end up at a bubble tea electric darts joint. My final days in Vancouver were really lovely and I couldn't have asked for a better summer. This really makes going back to school worth it, I am super glad that I didn't need to work the whole time I was away. I have my friends to thank for putting me up and keeping me entertained the whole time I was just swinging through my summer.
In Sync Minds...

Okay, I got a little overly excited about the squirrel.

Another one of those surrender to the universe moments, I didn't know that I would be extending my trip for any amount of time. Of course knowing myself I didn't plan anything ahead just in case, I have never been mislead by the higher power of travel. I believe in her based on everything I have learned in the past. Don't force it because it won't feel right and you'll have to go home earlier and we can't have that happening, can we?

No comments:

Post a Comment