Tuesday, February 7, 2017

So Long Edmonton

The fog that rolled in and out of Edmonton
January started off a bit rocky and unbalanced but it can't always be smooth sailings. Furthermore, a lot of people think of it as an arbitrary day to mark change. In some ways I have to agree since that truly means any day is a day for change.
Sometimes I feel it when I am walking past the gate of my house, when I have a list of things I need to get done and tomorrow is already a better day.
Other times I feel it when I am in a car watching a sunset from a place I didn't know I would be coming from the day before.
It can be as simple as a friend giving you a piece of something sweet to remember years of friendship and a birthday.
Sometimes we are given something we cannot work with and we have to just change our perspective. Or blame them :P
Or even an ice cream cake that I am not destined to eat but there comes a time when one just has to go. The road has been calling my name for awhile, I have tried to keep myself busy and happy for long enough without it. It is time for this bird to fly and when she returns with stories of adventure please share the beautiful events of your life whilst I was away.

No comments:

Post a Comment