Thursday, January 6, 2011

Longtail boat and Jungle trek to Ao Wai Nam




From the pier we faced the storm creating huge waves impeding us from getting to Haad Yuan. After the 'why not' conversation that I have been having a lot recently. We climbed into the long tail boat to brave the waves of doom with some professional Thai pirates that didn't seemed phased at all. We were dropped off (that means jumped into the ocean with our bags to get to the coast) After a trek through the jungle in the rain we arrived at Ao Haad Thian for a coffee and breakfast. 

It is very rare I place myself in a situation with 'doominess lingering in the air' These are the moments that make me feel that life is priceless. Where in your mind you question 'Am I going to make it out alive?'

No comments:

Post a Comment