Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ao Haad Thian

I have met a special community of people. I find it hard to say that this was the point of my trip that I was searching for. When I had started backpacking trek through many cities, interactions, scenery and much more. I loved the Beam dorms I had met so many wonderful people.

Here is the poem that I read at my debut at open mic at the Sanctuary in Haad Thian.

Its never about omens, prophecies or even fate,
it was an improbability drive.
I once follow the path with the least resistance,
 hoping to float on.
Subconsciously, I was treading upstream to see the fictional waterfall.
Instead I got caught by jagged rocks underneath and was pulled into the depths unknown.
Strenuous current but once I let go
all adversities I faced enhanced the already breath taking panoramas
An abundance of emotions surfaced,
stirred by the whirlwind of traveling experiences.
I blinked once and breathed in.
My perspective of the universe started to alter.
My soul learned that inspiration flourishing becomes organic.
I feel like I read more maps than books.
My internal compass has started to spin.
Now I seek a reflection of what I value most in life.
The connections dot-to-dot begun painting images guiding my spiritual compass.
Help me create, celebrate and appreciate intimate connections as vast and infinite as the stars in the sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment