Monday, June 29, 2015

My Denmark story : The Sequel

...there are moments when people draw you near and whisper into your ear an idea that seeps into your thoughts. Unable to shake them, unable to just sit back and ignore them, drawn to react...

I had left Denmark and had made my way to Berlin, I had 8 days to see this city and decide if I wanted to live in Berlin and study German. 

Yet the whole time I was drawn to the place that I had just left. I asked for advice and people said that if I loved a place I needn't leave. 

As you can tell by the title of this post that I did just that. 

I went back, I got off the plane and walked down the corridor to a warm smile, a hug and a hand to lead me to several days of lazy days.

I watched the festivities of the witch burning day upon my arrival...
Had more beautiful meals with dreamy company. 
Lovely smiles shared with short term reunions! 

I even got to play the domestic role and bake some lovely chocolate banana cakes for the people I love.

But it was time to travel on, I couldn't postpone my reunions any longer. I flew to Eindhoven (66€) which was just over an hour.

Said goodbye at the airport making promises to reunite again in different countries.

I have a very strong feeling that I will come back to Denmark. I tip my hat to you, I am not usually so enamoured so quickly but really...what an encapsulating country.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment