Saturday, June 27, 2015

Roskilde Music Festival


I was lucky enough to go to Roskilde because of this guy! I didn't even know about it until I got to Denmark. :P
Add Jager, to everything. I am dead serious. 
And things like this happens. 
There are things you can climb but you shouldn't.
Who doesn't like camping and music? 
Everyone here seems to have their own sound system, ours was a pirate ship :P
And sometimes you have to go looking for a guitar, luckily for us it was at the camp next door.
Yup you can build all sorts of things, we built a table. 
Happy Canada Day! It seems to be a common occurrence that I am at a music festival for Canada day.
You got your indoor venues too! 

There was 7 days of fun here, I recommend it! I am too tired to write thanks for checking out the photos. Europe is tiring. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment