Thursday, January 13, 2011

Back in Bangkok

9am 20 minute boat ride to Haad Rinn -> 30 minute tuk-truck ride to Thong Sala -> 1pm 3 hour ferry ride to Surat Thani -> 1.5 hour bus ride to the train station -> 13 hour train ride to BKK -> 7am arrival in Bangkok and then into our last tuk tuk to the guest house.

There was a thought in my head that we weren't ever going to arrive. Now I have been online all day posting away like a manaic to catch up on my travel adventures. I am leaving out huge gaps and details but you must experience it for yourself to know what I am talking about. You can ask me next time you see me in person.




Karrie is going to pick up our friend Danielle from BKK airport tonight, I am so excited for her since it is her first time backpacking through SE Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment