Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Sapporo

Well we got some time, let's see what Sapporo has to offer:

A Rope way, it was really cold and snowy when I made my way up there. I was all by myself but all in all it was a lovely time that reminded me of Canada.
All you can eat crab is really expensive and to be honest it turned out to be a lot more work that I had hoped. Either way from 2500-4000yen you can stuff yourself silly. There are many places in Hokkaido that you could get kani tabehodai, I would recommend doing a bit of research first to find the place that you want.
Fish market: We went there during the day and everything was closed unlike most fish markets which are booming in the morning. I would openly make the assumption that the market is only catered to restaurants for the evening rush.

The shrine is just next to the zoo surround by a large park, if the weather was nicer it would have been a great time to just wander around. Why was Sapporo soo chilly?

Zoo: Now I remember why I don't want to go to zoos. it was quite sad to see the animals in captivity and maybe I am feeling a little more sensitive than usual. 




Finally time to head back to Tokyo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment