Friday, January 23, 2015

My birthday wish

This coming 27th will be my 5th birthday away from home. I can't believe it's been 5 years!!!

What I want more than anything else in the world is to spend it with my friends. Due to my vagabond ways the geographical circumstances, I will never be able to achieve this dream. People I have met along the way move around the earth on their own journey and most of all they are scattered through out this pane of existence. 

So,ask a favor of you. 

My dear friends, 

I have made a public drop box folder where I make a small request.... that I can see, hear or have something from you. 

So on my birthday I can wake up and be with everyone I love. Whether you are from home, a country I once lived in or someone I met in passing for only a brief moment. 

A photo? 
An audio clip? 
A video?
A song? 
Anything is okay. 

I just want to be with you and I hope that on my birthday that you will be there with me too. 

I love you all, no matter how many words I write down here I cannot express my feelings. So please watch the video I made you. 

*****Due to the lack of premium membership it looks like I would have to invite you via email (direct message me) to upload the file. Or you can send them to me via Facebook or email direct and I can upload them for you :)*****

DROPBOX LINK!!! <---just for viewing :P

No comments:

Post a Comment