Monday, January 5, 2015

The Four Beasts (Mostly Photos)


The sunset is amazing up here I always recommend it to everyone! This Monday's sunset was exceptional. 
I am a huge fan of crossing the yellow 'Do not Cross Tape' Strangely enough it was only crossed off on the one side and not the other. 
Quite a ways up we found these giant kanjis carved into the huge rocks. If you are on the stairs going up you won't see these. Off the beaten tracks my dear friend. 
Panoramas here will be the new screen saver I think...(all my screen savers recently have all been from the top of really high places)
OMG love the mountains, stop looking at Taipei 101 for a second and just turn around will ya?
Love climbing up a side of a mountain via ropes anything beats walking up stairs or a steep incline for what feels like hours.
I wish you could be there standing on the victory rock with me :)
Well here is the view! 
This sunset really impressed me.
Don't look back for camera shots, keep climbing :P

No comments:

Post a Comment