Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Good bye Thailand

Hello everyone,

This is my last note on Thailand, Karrie and I are spending the night in Bangkok relaxing and doing the last of our shopping and what not until we are here. Unfortunately we picked the worst place to situate ourselves at, there is a club right next door to us. They are blaring the Asian loved-western hits. If you have been here you know what I am talking about.

Thailand has been a place that I have found myself over the abundance of time to think and reflect on life and all the things that make me well, me. I have become more in tuned with my inner self over the last 4 months of my travels. I know that I haven't been in Thailand this whole time but Thailand became my home base somehow. I feel more relaxed and life has really done a full 360. Before I knew it I was a whole new better improved fully renovated person. Accepting life as is, knowing that I have been one lucky individual to have experience the things that I have in such a short time.

I know I have mentioned this a like million times but I am excited to head to Hong Kong tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment