Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Last of London

I awoke with an aching feeling of sadness that my time here in England was nearly over, whilst Danny slept I packed my bag. I usually am ready to head to an airport with open arms but this time I wanted to just wave a magic wand and not depart. Especially so soon.  I am not ready.

Before and during breakfast I was compelled to write something I had never written before in my life time, a piece of literary work that was over powered by floods of emotions. (I know that most writings are powered by emotions and inspiration. My writing are almost always just thoughts that I want to get out of my head) the sentimental overflow was unbearable, gushy and my insides dreaded every moment inching closer knowing that I soon had to say good bye.  I wasn’t prepared for this hefty abundance of heavy sentiment, the emotions were streaming out of my extremities and even right now as I write this there isn’t anything I can do to stop it. 

I have never felt so alive in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment