Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Return to Taipei & Christmas!


As I landed in Taipei I was overwhelmed with how clam everything felt. I realize that this is my 5th Christmas away from home. My friends know that one day I will return but in the winter (seems unlikely) but one day I will come back. The weather here is perfect just about 13C and not too hot or cold, which is really what I was looking forward to strangely enough. Super comfortable weather for me right now. :P
Soon I was off working into my routine going to the gym and getting settled into my little room hidden behind the wooden door. :)
I was surprised that I got a gift from my boss and a full vegan meal with Rice! Thank you Christmas wasn't all that lonely. 
Even watching old Doctor who Christmas specials with some vegetarian Chinese street while working feels like a great way to spend the day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment