Sunday, December 21, 2014

Singapore

Back in Singapore for a two day lay over, when I first arrived my mastercard didn't work and I was fretting about not having any money for my stay in Singapore. I was told time and time again that things were really expensive. I guess things aren't cheap since I just came from Indonesia. 

The iconic sights in Singapore are quite impressive, the buildings are big and very eccentric. It was an experience to see and with the amalgamation of different cultures I found that it lacked a bit of solid traditions. Though during my 48 hours here it felt more like Christmas than anything. 
I was able to visit with some friends, thanks Amir for taking me around and walking 10kms! Though the high blasts of air con and the humid heat made me feel a bit ill. Damn, I couldn't live this kind of hot cold lifestyle. 
Kuan, you are amazing thank you so much for hosting me during my time in Singapore. I owe you one and we have so much more Doctor who to chat about! 


Bye- Bye Singapore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment