Friday, December 5, 2014

12 hours in Singapore

I'm already on the plane to Jakarta, the only time that I have time to write is during the commute between places. I preapologize for the influx of posts. I decided against bringing my laptop, traveling this way is much better. Then I'm making use of my time and reflecting on the previous location, living in the now is very important. 

The MRT out of singapore airport was super easy to navigate (thanks to comprehensive directions) and I was able to meet a friend (so long over due). She kindly picked me up at the station, after we dropped off my luggage we were off to dim sum! 
I was so happy to be sitting in a back alley eating food over some fantastic late night conversation. You know those ones that scale the spectrum of the human brain.
I'll be back in about two weeks to enjoy the sights. Though we did hit up the 24 mufasa store or should I say super outlet of everything under the sun. 

After a shower and a short two hour nap I was back in a taxi and off to check in. Got to love those early morning flights, it has been a long time since I went through security at the gate instead of after immigration. I'm a pro at filling out immigration forms now. >.< too bad I couldn't get paid for this skill. 
As one once said, "As with any country, the sun sets as you leave it Jenny."

This time it's rising. I'll see you on the other side, I'm off to Indonesia. 


No comments:

Post a Comment