Saturday, November 20, 2010

Rave in Cambodia

So today I was feeling a bit down, I was like okay I am going to do something to cheer myself up.

Got my hair cut and dyed.

Ready to head on out into the semi Koh San Rd of Cambodia in Siem Reap, along the way Karrie saw a sign for a 'Full Moon Party'. Since we weren't going to make it to the one on the island in Thailand,  I really want to head out and get my dance on, that always makes me feel better.

After lucking out and finding some Jager Bombs and some tequila sunrises off to the 'fullmoonparty' From 12am-12pm. There was curiosity thumping in hopes for good music...





So someone was listening to my prays, they were playing Drum & Bass when we arrived. OMG! There was a small glitch in the music, the d&b/reggae dj decided to tag team with a hard house dj. (My rant here is that if you are going to tag team with someone you should at least play the same genre of music.)

The party was at an Eco resort, so there was a swimming pool, bar, some tables, and it was all outside behind a fence outside in the grass.

There wasn't many people, but I sure love the dance floor space. So I can't complain.

We left at 4:30am when the D & B dj decided to head off the decks and socialize.

No comments:

Post a Comment