Monday, November 29, 2010

Castles, hooping and Art projects on the beach

Today was a productive day on the beach,  I spent a portion of the afternoon building a sand castle. In the end the locals said that it looked like Ankor Wat. >.<

After trying quite hard to fill the castle mote with ocean water I decided to destroy the castle. 

Some coffee later I was restless again, retrieving the holla hoop from the guest house I attempted to learn how to do some tricks. Too bad all the locals wanted to try it out as well...I tried to holla all the way back to the guest house, it didn't work and was very tiring!

Last night I lucked out, a Cambodian bar staff was watching me sketch on the beach outside of his bar. He liked my skills so much that he decided that I can paint the bar starting tomorrow. At noon I got to head to the store with him  to pick up supplies and start painting for the day I am sooo stoked that I get to leave my mark in Cambodia. 
My castle that Karrie and I made, the locals said that it looks like Ankor Wat.

Awesome bridge

Sunset on the serendipity beach

The bar that I am painting

Check out the little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment