Saturday, May 21, 2011

Jenny and Danny Vs. Proper Scheduling

Round 1: After celebrating the completion of The Mural (for NextFest) with my three favourite people in this whole universe.

SideNote: Creating a mural in 6 days was a big challenge but thanks to 8 amazing individuals it was finished on time. You know who you are so give yourself a pat on the back. I am so very grateful that I have so many friends that will help me at a time of need. Thank you from the deepest corner of my full size aortic pump.

3 hours of sleep later, Simon very kindly drove Danny and I to the airport after we scrambled to get everything together.....and we were off.

When we arrived the not so nice West Jet lady informed us that our flight was not until tomorrow.
Hilarious, no?

Now after come laughter we headed home for a day of rest and relaxation. 

Round 2: In the morning off to the Sky Shuttle bus stop for a nice 35 minute ride back to the airport. At a nice and leisurely pace, made it to the airport with time to spare this time. Since the day before we had 10 minutes to board the plane if we had gotten the day correct.

I got randomly searched going through security, they claim that they search 22% of the people that come through. They gave me the option of getting searched by a lady or going through the scanner. Which if I recall correctly that people were petitioning against this since it leaves a picture of your naked body for all to see. I was very apprehensive about the body scan so pat down it is...at least she was nice to chat with. Now we are on our way to Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment