Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sight Seeing in Toronto Part 2

With our coupon book the next closest site was the Royal Ontario Museum. Back on the TTC with a Timmy's in hand we are on our way.

TTC station for the ROM

Outside of the ROM, did a spaceship hit that building?



Beavers are cuter than this.


Cutest baby dino evar.

You have to agree with me that this guy is creeeeeeepy.



I made a friend.


Azurite, my new favourite stone.

There is a sign behind me that says 'do not climb on the display'
A wonderful exhibit of dinosaurs, bats, birds, stuffed mammals, raw stones and gems.

TTC: Why would you want to exchange your $3 in change for a very tiny little token? Also why is when I get change for my bill that the cashier person doesn't just take my money....I have to put it in myself. I don't get this silly public transportation.

Back to the subway to catch the train to Niagara Falls. Off t a new place and a huge natural land mark, something new for the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment