Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Lazy day Video :)

Just being lazy today, I had to say good bye to my new friend. I hate saying goodbye right after you make such a strong connection. I have to make sure to visit her in Shenzhen!

Maybe we will travel in the future together.

The hope is that I can travel again with all the good people that I have met in the hostel, I have been really lucky about making new friends. :)

Today was a slow day after eating some wonton noodle soup, we dropped her off at the bus stop. A real bittersweet goodbye...

After grabbing some bubble tea we finally decided to make our way over to the Daan Park. It is a nice little place with a playground, a pond and an amphitheater which I made a little video for everyone.

I hope you enjoy more of my rambles. :P


Sunset at the station in front of Daan Park. 
I posted this picture because these little cakes with your choice of fillings was the beginning of a very long and arduous journey of trying to find the right food. I wanted Dim Sum, after dragging my fellow hostel mates into a very high class restaurant we quickly found out that they didn't have what I wanted. Which made sense since you can't get Yum Cha in the middle of the night usually. So instead we went to the street market, after a wander around (and again) asking for directions we bought enough food to satiate us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment