Thursday, October 14, 2010

Leaving Chiang Mai

This city is filled with things to do, night clubs, friendly people, great food and cheap hotels. I can't believe how cheap it was to stay here an entire week. Accommodations cost $40.00 CAD for the both of us....this included coffee,beer and water at anytime we felt like it. The lady that owns the place has several cats living here, making it feel like home.

She also has an honour system, you just write down what you take from the fridge under your room number and it is added to your tab. I can't believe how trusting she is of her customers! It really adds to the atmosphere of the place.

There is a great place to eat right next door with the best croissant I have had, I think ever. The place is called 'sandwiches' and  is located down Soi 9.

" I can be the bun, you can be the burger girl.

We can make sandwiches

Make your thighs like butter, easy to spread.

We can make sandwiches

out here on the dance floor,

We can make sandwiches.''
 That became my theme song for Chiang Mai due to the restaurant next door.

Today we went to a temple on the mountain, here are some odd pictures I got from our day out. Tomorrow at noon we head off to Pai.
Burger King-Whopper time.

TUK TUK


WTF?


I love the serpent eating itself since it an

Ouroboros


There is a picture of me eating a whopper since there was just a huge conversation about me eating one and not being able to from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi.

No comments:

Post a Comment