Friday, October 1, 2010

Arrival in Kanchanaburi, Thailand

So we arrived in Kanchanaburi yesterday afternoon we checked into a room with a pool, fresh fruit shakes, next to a river and mountains....

  1. In the process of planning things for the next couple days we had an assortment of bumps along the road.
  2. Karrie got some bug bites that hindered her walking but nothing some antihistamines couldn't fix.
  3. My camera broke, but we picked up a replacement today so not to worry there will be an assortment of photos being posted along the way.
  4. The head phones I brought had an accident and now I am using my 2nd pair in Thailand, lucky I bought them for cheap in China.
  5. Our calculator and me don't mix I broke that too.
  6. We went to the post office to try to lighten the load but it cost to much, plus we need the exercise. 
  7. We tried to meet some friends from Bangkok on the bridge on the river of Kwai in Kanchanaburi but it didn't work so well.

But oddly enough fate has decided that we had to meet up with them once again. They appeared at the right place at the right time, while Karrie was going to the store.

I had a fantastic evening with the boys!! They are awesome individuals....to bad we couldn't spend more time together.

Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment